Visiting Dartmouth Park
Address: Reform Street, West Bromwich, B71 4AS
View Dartmouth Park in a larger map
- By foot: Entrances from Reform Street, Dagger Lane, Herbert Street, Lodge Hill and from Sandwell Valley (King George V Playing Fields Car Park)
- By car: Parking is currently available at Sandwell Valley (King George V Playing Fields Car Park), further car parking is to be created as part of the restoration project.
- By bus: 45, 46, Route 640 runs adjacent to the park, however the park is in walking distance from West Bromwich Town Centre Bus Station
- By train: Nearest Train Station is Sandwell & Dudley
- By metro: Nearest Metro Station is West Bromwich Central
Features and attractions
- Children's play area
- Splashpad - open 12pm-4pm daily throughout the summer – now open from June 2022 until 19 September 2022. Make sure you use the purple buttons on the floor to activate the splashpad.
- Adizone - Outdoor gym equipment, football, climbing wall and basketball
- Pavilion - including toilets, refreshments facilities, viewing tower and community room.
- Ornamental lakes
- Walking / jogging routes
- War memorial
- Floral displays
- Drinking Fountain
- Sensory garden
Share your photographs of Dartmouth Park through Flickr - the photo sharing website. Flickr is free and easy to join. Add your photos, submit them to our Sandwell group and tag them "dartmouth park".
Join Sandwell on Facebook and talk to us about Dartmouth Park. We use our Facebook page to let you know about news, local information and exciting events all over Sandwell.
Dartmouth Park is supported by a very active community group that hosts lots of events and activities within the park.