The Black Country Coroner serves the residents of Sandwell, Dudley, Walsall and Wolverhampton.
The coroners in the Black Country are:
- Mr Zafar Siddique – Senior Coroner
- Mrs Joanne M. Lees – Area Coroner
- Mr Andrew Buckley - Assistant Coroner
- Ms Fiona Butler – Assistant Coroner
- Ms Kelly Dixon - Assistant Coroner
- Mr Daniel Howe - Assistant Coroner
- Mr Michael Pemberton – Assistant Coroner
Phone: 0121 569 7200
The Coroner is based at Jack Judge House in Oldbury and this is where inquests will take place. The address is:
Black Country Coroner’s Court
Jack Judge House
The opening hours of the Coroner’s Office are Monday to Wednesday 8am to 4pm, Thursday 9am to 4pm and Friday 8am to 3.30pm.
Download the Black Country Coroner's privacy notice.