My Sandwell Login/Register

£150 Council Tax Energy Rebate - what you need to do next

The Council Tax Energy Rebate is a £150 payment to help with the cost of energy bills. The funding is provided by the Government and paid out by the Council. Find out what you need to do next. →


This record is classed under Support in your home, Physical disability, Learning disability, Visual impairment, Supported living, Employment support.

Service Provider NameLiveinCareJobs.ORG
ServiceProviding free job finding support for self-employed Live in Carers and for those looking for 24/7 private care.
Address134 New House, 67 - 68 Hatton Garden
Post CodeEC1N 8JY
Where do they provide service from?Address above
Telephone0843 289 3295
Area coveredNational United Kingdom Service
Who is the service for?The service is free for anyone looking for a self-employed Live in Carer to use, regardless of age, gender or any other criteria. The service is also free fro carers seeking a client.
Referral routePeople self refer to our service
Summary of servicesWe are a completely free to use organisation that provides training, information and free care documents for Live in Carers and those they look after, including family members, to use without restriction.
We also help self-employed Live in Carers connect with those looking for private care completly for free.
When are the services run?7 days a week
Time details24 hours a day
RemitTo help those with limited resources access the greatest range of choice for their care so that they can stay in their own home for longer. To Promote good practice, standards and condition specific information to Live in Carers for free.
Chargeable service?No
Cost of serviceNone
Means testedNo
DisclaimerInclusion in this directory does not imply that Sandwell Council endorses the organisations and no responsibility is assumed for the information in their entries or their services. For terms and disclaimer see below. Directory last updated December 2017.

Search the directory:

Enter a word or phrase to search for. Use a comma to separate a list of words or phrases when you want to search for all of them e.g. short breaks, holidays, days out. Records will be shown that contain any of the words and/or the exact phrases you have listed.

Advanced search