My Sandwell Login/Register

Parking | Sandwell Council

Supporting Sandwell with the cost of living

Supporting you to make the most of your money and find help if you need it. Find out more about how we're Supporting Sandwell. →


Nhood icon6



Where can I park?
You may only park roadworthy vehicles that are taxed on council land
You must not park any vehicle on grassed areas.
You should only park vehicles in garages, designated parking areas, or on a driveway accessed via a dropped kerb.

How do I get a driveway?
To create a driveway at your property you will need to complete a request for permission to alter your property and also apply for a dropped kerb.
The cost of the driveway and dropped kerb are to be paid for by the applicant.