My Sandwell Login/Register

Independent money advice | Sandwell Council

Independent money advice

Nhood icon5

It’s very easy to find yourself with money worries, debts can spiral out of control and there are many reasons why this might happen. Seeking advice early can help you resolve your money problems whatever the cause or amount you owe.

Where can I get independent advice on my finances?

There are several ways to get free financial advice if you are finding it hard to pay your everyday bills or debts.  For further information visit

How can I maximise my income?

Whether you are unemployed or in work and looking for a better job, there is advice and support available to help you.  For further information visit

It is also important that you make sure you are receiving all the benefits you are entitled to.  For free, independent and impartial advice on benefits you can contact the Welfare Rights Team on 0121 569 3158.  For further information on benefits visit