My Sandwell Login/Register

Home Contents Insurance | Sandwell Council

Changes to bin collections due to industrial action

From Monday 5 to Thursday 8 June, general waste collections (grey bin) and garden waste collections (if you subscribe) will be prioritised. Recycling and food waste collections will not take place. Find out about changes to bin collections →

Home Contents Insurance

Nhood icon1Is it important that as a tenant you make your own provision to cover the cost of replacement of your belongings due to events which are outside either your own or Sandwell Council’s control.

Typical events include water damage, sewerage damage, theft or fire etc.

We can make it easy for you to insure your belongings under a special household contents insurance scheme. The insurance is arranged with Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance plc and is available only to Sandwell Metropolitan Borough Council tenants.