My Sandwell Login/Register

Get financial help | Sandwell Council

Supporting Sandwell with the cost of living

Supporting you to make the most of your money and find help if you need it. Find out more about how we're Supporting Sandwell. →

Get financial help

If you are struggling to pay your bills, the Council can provide some financial support that may help you if your income is reduced by illness, job loss or a reduction in work hours.

Anyone whose income is reduced significantly is advised to check if they may be eligible for:

You can also contact the Welfare Rights Team.

If you are worried about debt to the council call 0121 569 3158.

Please apply online using the links if you can to free up the phone lines for people without access to the internet.

And our partners are working hard to support people – contact Citizens Advice who can help with a range of issues including benefits and debt.