My Sandwell Login/Register

EU Settlement Scheme | Sandwell Council

Changes to bin collections due to industrial action

From Monday 5 to Thursday 8 June, general waste collections (grey bin) and garden waste collections (if you subscribe) will be prioritised. Recycling and food waste collections will not take place. Find out about changes to bin collections →

EU Settlement Scheme

Stay in the UK after it leaves the EU.

Important information for EU citizens living in Sandwell

The deadline for applications to the EU Settlement Scheme was 30 June 2021.

If you’re an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen and you and your family have not applied to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK, please get in touch with Brushstrokes on 0121 565 2234 or via email. They can provide free advice to residents from Sandwell and West Birmingham.