My Sandwell Login/Register

Our service areas | Sandwell Council

Supporting Sandwell with the cost of living

Supporting you to make the most of your money and find help if you need it. Find out more about how we're Supporting Sandwell. →

Our service areas

From collecting rubbish to providing  school places, council staff in our services are working hard every day to help our residents.

Here is a list of Sandwell Council service areas:

  • Property services
  • Highways
  • Planning and Development
  • Housing Management
  • Asset Management and Maintenance
  • Commercial Services
  • Community and Partnerships
  • Electoral Services
  • Legal Services
  • Registration & Bereavement Services
  • Revenue & Benefits
  • Human Resources
  • Finance
  • Public Health
  • Inclusion Services
  • Education Support Services
  • Learning Improvement
  • Youth Services
  • Safeguarding
  • Social Work and Re-enablement
  • Prevention and Protection
  • Business Strategy Unit
  • Commissioning Support Unit
  • Prevention

Some of these services are umbrella services with several services within them.