Sandwell Park Farm
You'll find Sandwell Park Farm in the heart of Sandwell Valley, West Bromwich. Our address is Salters Lane, West Bromwich, B71 4BG.
Sandwell Park Farm is a historical restored working farm. Grazing meadows, a traditional farmyard, walled kitchen gardens, Grade II listed buildings, a small museum and award-winning tea rooms provide a perfect day out. The farm is home to a number of rare breed animals and is a member of the Rare Breeds Survival Trust.
New go kart track and outdoor musical instruments
Check out the new go kart track, outdoor musical instruments and sand pit.
Meet the animals
Get to know our animals - including our new alpacas - every day during the summer holidays.
- 11am - See the goat being milked
- 12pm - Chick handling
- 2pm - Meet the alpacas
- 3pm - Chick handling
Children can also take part in the treasure hunt around the farm and completed entries will go into a prize draw to win one of four free six-month family passes.
There are flag-making and paint your own stone activities running at Forge Mill and Sandwell Park Farms. Both farms also offer animal interactions and meet the farmer sessions. Please check our Facebook page for dates and times.
What you'll find here
- A historic farmyard
- Our award-winning tea rooms
- A walled kitchen garden
- Small games area
- Gift shop
- A small museum
- Rare breed farm animals
- Rooms to hire
Sandwell Park Farm is open almost every day of the year from 10am until 4.30pm. The farm closes for a few days during Christmas.
Admission charges during school holidays
Adults - £3.50
Children and concessions (over 60s and visitors with disabilities) - £3
Family ticket for two adults and up to three children - £14
Family ticket for one adult and up to three children - £11
If you visit regularly, you may benefit from one of our annual passes. We have cut the price of our 12 month passes - giving you 12 months access for the price of six.
- 12 month adult individual pass - £37
- 12 month adult individual concession pass - £27
- 12 month joint pass for two adults - £53.05
- 12 month pass for two adults (concessions) - £42.44
- 12 month family pass (two adults and up to three children) - £68.96
Charges to our facilities are vital to ensure we are able to keep running and providing excellent value attractions for our visitors.
Address: Sandwell Park Farm, Salters Lane, West Bromwich, B71 4BG. Tel: 0121 569 3070.
- By foot: The farm can be accessed from a number of locations, mainly from Salters Lane, though also through Dartmouth Park.
- By car: There are two large car parks, one half way along the main drive and at the other at the end of the main drive, off Salters Lane.
- By bus: The following buses stop on Lloyd Street, from where you can walk through Dartmouth Park to reach the farm - 405, 406H, 407H.
- By metro: West Bromwich Central is just over a mile away from Sandwell Park Farm