Sandwell Park Farm
You'll find Sandwell Park Farm in the heart of Sandwell Valley, West Bromwich. Our address is Salters Lane, West Bromwich, B71 4BG.
Sandwell Park Farm is a historical restored working farm. Grazing meadows, a traditional farmyard, walled kitchen gardens, Grade II listed buildings, a small museum and award-winning tea rooms provide a perfect day out. The farm is home to a number of rare breed animals and is a member of the Rare Breeds Survival Trust.
Sandwell Park Farm is open almost every day of the year from 10am until 4.30pm. The farm closes for a few days during Christmas.
Adults - £2.75
Children and concessions (over 60s and visitors with disabilities) - £2.25
Family ticket for two adults and up to three children - £10.80
Family ticket for one adult and up to three children - £8.40
If you visit regularly, you may benefit from one of our annual passes. We have cut the price of our 12 month passes - giving you 12 months access for the price of six.
- 12 month adult individual pass - £37
- 12 month adult individual concession pass - £27
- 12 month joint pass for two adults - £53.05
- 12 month pass for two adults (concessions) - £42.44
- 12 month family pass (two adults and up to three children) - £68.96
Charges to our facilities are vital to ensure we are able to keep running and providing excellent value attractions for our visitors.
Address: Sandwell Park Farm, Salters Lane, West Bromwich, B71 4BG. Tel: 0121 569 3070.
- By foot: The farm can be accessed from a number of locations, mainly from Salters Lane, though also through Dartmouth Park.
- By car: There are two large car parks, one half way along the main drive and at the other at the end of the main drive, off Salters Lane.
- By bus: The following buses stop on Lloyd Street, from where you can walk through Dartmouth Park to reach the farm - 405, 406H, 407H.
- By metro: West Bromwich Central is just over a mile away from Sandwell Park Farm