Sandwell Park Farm
You'll find Sandwell Park Farm in the heart of Sandwell Valley, West Bromwich. Our address is Salters Lane, West Bromwich, B71 4BG.
Sandwell Park Farm is a historical restored working farm. Grazing meadows, a traditional farmyard, walled kitchen gardens, Grade II listed buildings, a small museum and award-winning tea rooms provide a perfect day out. The farm is home to a number of rare breed animals and is a member of the Rare Breeds Survival Trust.
Admission charges during school holidays
- Adults - £3.50
- Children and concessions (over 60s and visitors with disabilities) - £3
- Family ticket for two adults and up to three children - £14
- Family ticket for one adult and up to three children - £11
Charges to our facilities are vital to ensure we are able to keep running and providing excellent value attractions for our visitors.
Sandwell Park Farm is open almost every day of the year from 10am until 4.30pm. Last admission 4pm.
If you visit regularly, you may benefit from one of our annual passes. We have cut the price of our 12 month passes - giving you 12 months access for the price of six.
- 12 month adult individual pass - £37
- 12 month adult individual concession pass - £27
- 12 month joint pass for two adults - £53.05
- 12 month pass for two adults (concessions) - £42.44
- 12 month family pass (two adults and up to three children) - £68.96
Admission charges at Sandwell Park Farm outside of school holidays
- Adults - £2.75
- Children and concessions (over 60s and visitors with disabilities) - £2.25
- Family ticket for two adults and up to three children - £10.80
- Family ticket for one adult and up to three children - £8.40
Address: Sandwell Park Farm, Salters Lane, West Bromwich, B71 4BG. Tel: 0121 569 3070.
- By foot: The farm can be accessed from a number of locations, mainly from Salters Lane, though also through Dartmouth Park.
- By car: There are two large car parks, one half way along the main drive and at the other at the end of the main drive, off Salters Lane.
- By bus: The following buses stop on Lloyd Street, from where you can walk through Dartmouth Park to reach the farm - 405, 406H, 407H.
- By metro: West Bromwich Central is just over a mile away from Sandwell Park Farm