Moving to Universal Credit - Help and advice
Managing Your Money
Worried about moving to monthly payments under Universal Credit?
If you are of working age and on means tested benefits we can provide free 1:1 support.
You will be offered support with the following:
- Basic household budget (priority payments)
- Set up a transactional bank account
- How to set up and manage direct debits
- Help with getting identification
- Manage a bank account
- Benefit maximisation
- Water Assure Tariff
- Local Welfare Provision (LWP)
- Discretionary Housing Payment (DHP)
- Debt advice
- Signposting to other services such as employment support, help getting on-line etc
Contact the Welfare Rights Advice Line 0121 569 3158 (between 9.30 and 12.30 each day) or email Welfare Rights.
Pages in "Moving to Universal Credit - Help and advice"
- Moving to Universal Credit
- Managing Your Money support
- UC Start
- You are here Managing Your Money
- Digital Support for Benefit Claimants