My Sandwell Login/Register

Moving to Universal Credit | Moving to Universal Credit - Help and advice | Sandwell Council

£150 Council Tax Energy Rebate - what you need to do next

The Council Tax Energy Rebate is a £150 payment to help with the cost of energy bills. The funding is provided by the Government and paid out by the Council. Find out what you need to do next. →

Moving to Universal Credit - Help and advice

Moving to Universal Credit

Citizens Advice Sandwell offer support with making a new claim for Universal Credit, from opening your account to receiving your first full payment.

Find out about Help to Claim

To find out where you can use computers free of charge and get some support:

Find My Nearest Digital Support

Don’t forget Rent First - get into credit and pay by direct debit

Find out about other local services that can help you and your family


Sandwell Family Life


Pages in "Moving to Universal Credit - Help and advice"

  1. You are here Moving to Universal Credit
  2. Managing Your Money support
  3. UC Start
  4. Managing Your Money
  5. Digital Support for Benefit Claimants