My Sandwell Login/Register

Moving to Universal Credit | Sandwell Council

MySandwell, our phone lines and payments will be unavailable on Saturday 11 February and Sunday 12 February.

Normal service will resume at 8am on Monday 13 February. Essential maintenance means we will be unable to process MySandwell requests or payments online or by phone during this time.

Moving to Universal Credit

Universal Credit will be rolled out in Smethwick, Tipton, West Bromwich and Oldbury Jobcentre Plus offices from Wednesday 14 November 2018.

To help you, here are some of the most Frequently Asked Questions about Universal Credit

Here are some of our Top Tips for preparing for Universal Credit

Universal Credit Freephone numbers

0800 328 9344 – Live Service

0800 328 5644 – Full Service

Welfare Rights Advice Line

0121 569 3158

Email the Welfare Rights team