Hot Food Takeaway Supplementary Planning Document 2016
Sandwell MBC approved the revised Supplementary Planning Document (SPD) for Hot Food Takeaways in 2016. This replaces the document which was originally adopted in 2012.
The 2016 document sets out the council's guidance for new planning applications relating to Hot Food Takeaways in the Borough.
The Hot Food Takeaway Data Sheet should be read in conjuction with the SPD.
Sandwell MBC consulted on the revised Hot Food Takeaway (HFT) Supplementary Planning Document (SPD) for two six week periods.
The consultations took place between November 2nd to December 14th 2015, and 1st February to 11th March 2016
You can download a copy of the document (as well as supporting documents) by clicking on the following links:
- Hot Food Takeaway Supplementary Planning Document 2016
- Hot Food Takeaway Data Sheet - 2022
- Consultation Statement (HFT SPD)
- Adoption Statement (HFT SPD)
Paper copies of the document can also be viewed at the following locations:
- Sandwell Council House, Planning Reception, Oldbury B69 3DE
- All main public libraries in Sandwell MBC (Please check with the particular library for opening times)
Monitoring of Hot Food Takeaways will be undertaken during each financial year.