My Sandwell Login/Register

Changing schools | Sandwell Council

Updates from the council on Covid-19

Check the latest advice on Covid-19 →

Changing schools

Changing schools in the middle of the year

Mid-year applications are when you apply to transfer your child from one primary school to another primary school or from one secondary school to another secondary school during the school year.

If you wish to apply for a Sandwell school during the course of the school year, please download the relevant form and follow the instructions on the form.

Primary Mid-Year Application Form

Secondary Mid-Year Application Form

Please contact us if you require any further help or information on how to change schools in the middle of the year.

Write to: Admissions and Appeals Service
PO Box 16230
Sandwell Council House
Freeth Street
Oldbury B69 9EX