My Sandwell Login/Register

Children in entertainment | Child employment | Sandwell Council

£150 Council Tax Energy Rebate - what you need to do next

The Council Tax Energy Rebate is a £150 payment to help with the cost of energy bills. The funding is provided by the Government and paid out by the Council. Find out what you need to do next. →

Child employment

Children in entertainment

For full information in respect of children in entertainment, including applications and processes please visit our children in entertainment page.