My Sandwell Login/Register

Independent schools | Sandwell Council

£150 Council Tax Energy Rebate - what you need to do next

The Council Tax Energy Rebate is a £150 payment to help with the cost of energy bills. The funding is provided by the Government and paid out by the Council. Find out what you need to do next. →

Independent schools

These are independent schools in Sandwell. You can find out further information on the school by following the link.

Please note: These schools operate outside of the council's control.