My Sandwell Login/Register

University Technical College (UTC) | Sandwell Council

£150 Council Tax Energy Rebate - what you need to do next

The Council Tax Energy Rebate is a £150 payment to help with the cost of energy bills. The funding is provided by the Government and paid out by the Council. Find out what you need to do next. →

University Technical College (UTC)

Health Futures UTC

(Will be known as Shireland Biomedical University Technical College from January 2022.)

For more information and how to apply please visit the Health Futures UTC website.