My Sandwell Login/Register

Education after age 16 | Sandwell Council

Updates from the council on Covid-19

Check the latest advice on Covid-19 →

Education after age 16

Help and information for young adults with special educational needs or disabilities.

After leaving school you will need to make important choices about where you want to go to continue your education and training. Since September 2014 the law about this has changed.

To find out more click on the link below that is right for you

Going onto further education and training

Employment options (e.g. apprenticeships or supported internships)

Getting a degree (going to university)

You may also be interested in