My Sandwell Login/Register

Emergency highways problem | Sandwell Council

£150 Council Tax Energy Rebate - what you need to do next

The Council Tax Energy Rebate is a £150 payment to help with the cost of energy bills. The funding is provided by the Government and paid out by the Council. Find out what you need to do next. →

Emergency highways problem

If you are worried that a lamp post, bollard or pothole is dangerous, for example if you can see wiring on a street light, if the street light has been hit by a vehicle, or if a set of traffic lights are not working please call us immediately.

If it is Monday to Friday 8am to 5.30pm please call 0121 368 1177.

If it is outside these hours and it is an emergency, please call 07867 506556.

If the problem is not dangerous and not an emergency, please complete our online reporting form.

Report a faulty street light


Report a pothole