Customer Charter - Our promise to you
Our promise to you
"Open to everyone to explore, discover and enjoy."
'Our Promise To You' is the Sandwell Library Service Charter, which sets out the promises we make to our customers about the services they can expect.
We have involved our customers in writing this charter but we would welcome any other comments you would like to make.
- Courteous, helpful and knowledgeable staff
- Safe and welcoming environment for all people
- Books and computers adapted for people with disabilities
- Free requests for all items in our stock
- Free Internet access in all our libraries
- An information service at all our libraries
- Help with homework at all our libraries
- Most services are free and where they apply our charges are low
- We will post library cards to all new library members who joined using our Online Services website within six working days
- All email enquiries will be acknowledged by us within one working day and answered by us within 10 working days
We welcome comments and feedback about the promises we make to you. Please use the online form to send us your feedback.
Connect with your library online
Please visit our Sandwell Libraries Facebook page.