My Sandwell Login/Register

Refreshments and toilets | Visit the archives service | Sandwell Council

MySandwell, our phone lines and payments will be unavailable on Saturday 11 February and Sunday 12 February.

Normal service will resume at 8am on Monday 13 February. Essential maintenance means we will be unable to process MySandwell requests or payments online or by phone during this time.

Visit the archives service

Refreshments and toilets

Eating and drinking is not allowed in our public searchroom, in order to protect our unique and fragile documents.

There is a free water dispenser in the library.

Disabled-access customer toilets, and baby-changing facilities are also available.