Visiting Brunswick Park
Address: Wood Green Road or Brunswick Park Road, Wednesbury, WS10 9QR.
- By foot: Entrances from Wood Green Road and Brunswick Park Road
- By Car: Parking is available along Brunswick Park Road, WS10 9QR
- By bus: The following bus routes passes adjacent to the park; 3a, 40, 47a, 65 and 311
- By metro: Nearest Metro Station is Wednesbury Great Western Street
Features and attractions
- Children's play area (two play areas, ages 4-8 years and 8-14 years)
- Outdoor gym equipment,
- Multi use games areas (football, basketball and netball)
- Skate park
- Tennis courts
- Walking / jogging routes
- Ornamental gardens
- Ornate clock
Brunswick Park Management Plan relates to the management and maintenance of the site. If you wish to see a copy of this document it is available at Oldbury Council House. Alternatively if you would like to learn more about the Green Flag Award you may wish to visit the Green Flag website.
Share your photographs of Brunswick Park through Flickr - the photo sharing website. Flickr is free and easy to join. Add your photos, submit them to our Sandwell group and tag them "haden hill park".
Join Sandwell on Facebook and talk to us about Brunswick Park. We use our Facebook page to let you know about news, local information and exciting events all over Sandwell.