Equality and Diversity
Information on equality and diversity
- Ensure that its employment practices provide equality of opportunity for both current and prospective employees and promote a work culture that values diversity.
- Use the Equality Act 2010 and any other appropriate legislation as a framework for action to support initiatives.
- Work in partnership with community groups and other agencies to remove any barriers to fair and equal treatment.
If you have a disability and require assistance in making an application, or have experienced a problem whilst applying for a position, please contact the Resourcing Team on 0121 569 3300 or via e-mail to: email@example.com
For further information on how we ensure equality in employment at Sandwell Council you may find the links below helpful:
- Job Applicant Charter
- Recruitment and employment of ex offenders
- Safeguarding vulnerable groups
- Taking on an employee with a disability, advice for employers_advice_for_employers