Work Experience and Volunteering
Involving volunteers - toolkit for managers
The toolkit has been developed in order to provide managers with the information and advice they need to involve volunteers in their work place, perhaps for the first time.
It covers a very broad range of topics including:
- recruitment of volunteers
- the vetting and barring scheme, and
The toolkit is aimed at managers of Council services but can easily be adapted for use by voluntary and community organisations or other statutory partners.
Pages in "Work Experience and Volunteering"
- Work Experience and Volunteering
- Types of volunteering
- Volunteering whilst claiming benefits
- Employee volunteering scheme
- You are here Involving volunteers - toolkit for managers
- Sandwell Compact Volunteering Code of Practice
- Latest news