My Sandwell Login/Register

Volunteering whilst claiming benefits | Work Experience and Volunteering | Sandwell Council

£150 Council Tax Energy Rebate - what you need to do next

The Council Tax Energy Rebate is a £150 payment to help with the cost of energy bills. The funding is provided by the Government and paid out by the Council. Find out what you need to do next. →

Work Experience and Volunteering

Volunteering whilst claiming benefits

The rules around volunteering and claiming benefits can be a complicated subject.

Please check with your Work Coach/ DWP before applying for a work experience or volunteering placement.