My Sandwell Login/Register

Call before you serve! | Private landlord advice | Sandwell Council

You'll need photo ID to vote at a polling station at the local elections in May

You may already have a form of photo ID that is acceptable. Find out more about Voter ID and how to get free photo ID if you need it →

Private landlord advice

Call before you serve!

This is a great option for landlords to contact us before serving an eviction notice – this is to enhance prevention and to focus on support to the landlord.

Support will include: 
-A personalised support plan agreed with the tenant 
-Support and advice if tenant has rent arrears looking at all areas of help that might be available 
-A financial assessment of tenants to maximise income 
-Referrals and signposting to specialist services for more long-term support should the need be identified 
-A mediation service between landlords, tenants and support 
Support to ensure evictions are carried out legally 

Email us on