Ending my tenancy
If you have found alternative accommodation or have moved to a residential or care home and want to end your Sandwell Council tenancy, you need to let us know.
Please complete this form.
Please also remember to do the following:
- Inform Revenues and Benefits of your confirmed leaving date, so that any Council Tax and Housing Benefits accounts can be updated
- Contact Royal Mail and arrange for your post to be re-directed
- Provide your gas and electricity suppliers with meter readings taken on the day you moved out of the property
- Advise the relevant water company of your end date and meter readings if applicable
- Arrange to disconnect services such as telephone, broadband and tv with your provider