My Sandwell Login/Register

Covid 19 and Mental Health | Covid 19 and Landlords | Sandwell Council

£150 Council Tax Energy Rebate - what you need to do next

The Council Tax Energy Rebate is a £150 payment to help with the cost of energy bills. The funding is provided by the Government and paid out by the Council. Find out what you need to do next. →

Covid 19 and Landlords

Covid 19 and Mental Health

While in quarantine, we understand that it can be very difficult, especially on you mental health. There is a lot of support and guidance that have been provided to us which will help us.

If you are a younger person and suffer with mental health, please have a read of this Young Minds advice page.

If you are an older person and suffer from mental health, then visit this NHS page which helps ones that are working from home, look after children and are self isolating.

There is also another useful page which has a lot of useful contacts if anyone is struggling.

It is very important to talk to somebody if you are feeling down. Remember to keep in touch with friends and family though electronics where you can. The more you communicate, the less alone you will feel.

Sandwell Council want you are all keep safe.