Housing in Multiple Occupation (HMO)
How do I get a HMO Licence?
* Please note, we are currently having problems with our payments, you can still apply for a HMO licence as normal. When you get to the payment part of the application please ring our payment line to make the payment: 0121 569 2200
Once you have made the payment, please forward to us your proof of payment or receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add your payment manually to your application. We would like to apologise for any inconveniences this may cause. Our team are working hard on fixing this problem as soon as possible.*
You will be able to pay for your application at the end of inputting all the data. If for some reason you are having trouble with this method of payment, you will be able to pay by cheque.
Here is where you send the cheque:
Sandwell Metropolitan Borough Council
Sandwell Council House
PO Box 2374
On the back of the cheque please write the HMO property address, the name of the applicant and the cost code: 46030 K03001 0000
If you have any problems or questions please email us at email@example.com
Pages in "Housing in Multiple Occupation (HMO)"
- What is a HMO?
- HMO Licence fees
- Apply for a HMO Licence
- Does my HMO need a Licence?
- You are here How do I get a HMO Licence?
- How long will it take?
- What happens if I am not a Fit and Proper Person?
- What about Non-Licensable HMOs?
- Temporary Exemption Notices (TEN)
- Can I apply to have my Licence varied?
- What are the Conditions attached to the Licence?
- What happens if I don't Licence my HMO?
- What Standards do I need to Maintain in a HMO?
- Licensable HMO Room Sizes
- The Management Regulations
- What are Amenity Standards?
- What are the Duties of Tenants?
- Tenant Fees Act
- Fire safety in HMO’s
- Waste collection in HMO's