Housing in Multiple Occupation (HMO)
How do I get a HMO Licence?
You will be able to pay for your application at the end of inputting all the data. If for some reason you are having trouble with this method of payment, you will be able to pay by cheque.
Here is where you send the cheque:
Sandwell Metropolitan Borough Council
Sandwell Council House
PO Box 2374
On the back of the cheque please write the HMO property address, the name of the applicant and the cost code: 46030 K03001 0000
Alternatively, you can contact the contact centre and make the payment: 0121 569 2200.
If you do wish to make the payment yourself then you can but please make sure that you are not using Safari as the internet browser as this is mostly where the problems are coming from. However, using another internet browser may still not work, that is why we are advising the use of cheques as this is the most effective approach.
If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com
Pages in "Housing in Multiple Occupation (HMO)"
- What is a HMO?
- HMO Licence Fee's
- Apply for a HMO Licence
- Does my HMO need a Licence?
- You are here How do I get a HMO Licence?
- How long will it take?
- What happens if I am not a Fit and Proper Person?
- What about Non-Licensable HMO's?
- Temporary Exemption Notices (TEN)
- Can I apply to have my Licence varied?
- What are the Conditions attached to the Licence?
- What happens if I don't Licence my HMO?
- What Standards do I need to Maintain in a HMO?
- Licensable HMO Room Sizes
- The Management Regulations
- What are Amenity Standards?
- What are the Duties of Tenants?
- Tenant Fees Act
- Fire safety in HMO’s
- Waste collection in HMO's