Housing in Multiple Occupation (HMO)
HMO Licence Fee's
HMO Licence fees from 1 April 2021 - 31 March 2022
|First application for an HMO licence||£850.00|
|Renewal of an existing Licence made before the current Licence expires||£616.80|
|Renewal of an existing Licence made after the current Licence expires||£850.00|
There is an additional charge of £100 for incomplete applications. If further information is required then the application will not be processed until this additional fee has been paid.
|The proposed Licence Holder may claim any of the following discounts for being a member of the following landlord organisations or for second and subsequent properties.|
|Midland Landlords Accreditation Scheme (MLAS)||£165.00|
|National Landlords Association (NLA) or the Residential Landlords association (RLA)||£55.00|
|Discount for second and subsequent properties||£55.00|
Note: Members of both the MLAS and the NLA or RLA may claim both discounts.
Please make sure you have all your documents to hand before you apply. The online form will work out what you need to pay and payment will be taken at the end of the application.
You'll have the option to 'Pay by Card' at the end of the process or 'Pay Later'. Your application will not be processed until payment has been made.
Pages in "Housing in Multiple Occupation (HMO)"
- What is a HMO?
- You are here HMO Licence Fee's
- Apply for a HMO Licence
- Does my HMO need a Licence?
- How do I get a HMO Licence?
- How long will it take?
- What happens if I am not a Fit and Proper Person?
- What about Non-Licensable HMO's?
- Temporary Exemption Notices (TEN)
- Can I apply to have my Licence varied?
- What are the Conditions attached to the Licence?
- What happens if I don't Licence my HMO?
- What Standards do I need to Maintain in a HMO?
- Licensable HMO Room Sizes
- The Management Regulations
- What are Amenity Standards?
- What are the Duties of Tenants?
- Tenant Fees Act
- Fire safety in HMO’s
- Waste collection in HMO's