Housing in Multiple Occupation (HMO)
Can I apply to have my Licence varied?
Varying your Licence means when you want to change something about it. An example of when you would have to vary your Licence is if the number of tenants you have in your property changes. You may gain more tenants or fewer tenants, which will mean you have to get in contact with us.
You will not be able to transfer your Licence. If you sell your property to someone else, the new owner will have to apply for a new Licence for that property. The Licence that the former owner had will be cancelled and the new owner will have a brand new Licence.
You can get in contact with us by phoning us: 0121 368 1177 (option 7) or emailing us at: email@example.com
Pages in "Housing in Multiple Occupation (HMO)"
- What is a HMO?
- HMO Licence fees
- Apply for a HMO Licence
- Does my HMO need a Licence?
- How do I get a HMO Licence?
- How long will it take?
- What happens if I am not a Fit and Proper Person?
- What about Non-Licensable HMOs?
- Temporary Exemption Notices (TEN)
- You are here Can I apply to have my Licence varied?
- What are the Conditions attached to the Licence?
- What happens if I don't Licence my HMO?
- What Standards do I need to Maintain in a HMO?
- Licensable HMO Room Sizes
- The Management Regulations
- What are Amenity Standards?
- What are the Duties of Tenants?
- Tenant Fees Act
- Fire safety in HMO’s
- Waste collection in HMO's