My Sandwell Login/Register

Complaints and compliments about housing | Sandwell Council

£150 Council Tax Energy Rebate - what you need to do next

The Council Tax Energy Rebate is a £150 payment to help with the cost of energy bills. The funding is provided by the Government and paid out by the Council. Find out what you need to do next. →

Complaints and compliments about housing

You may wish to make a complaint, compliment or suggestion about the housing services we provide. 

You can do this by emailing or calling us. 


Call: 0121 569 7867 (open 8am-5.30pm, Monday-Friday)

Textphone (for hearing or speech impaired customers): 07797 885 071

I made a complaint, what happens next?

We will contact you within three working days to say we have got your complaint. Within ten working days we will give you an answer to your complaint.

If we need to do lots of things to answer your complaint, it may take us a little longer but we will let you know if this is the case.

If you are not happy with our answer you can ask for a manager in charge who will be happy to visit you at home or meet at a place where you feel comfortable to talk.

The manager will take a look at your complaint again and write back to you within ten working days.

If you are not happy with their answer, you can contact one of the following:

We have a housing complaints and compliments procedure if you want to read more.