My Sandwell Login/Register

Housing contact information | Sandwell Council

Supporting Sandwell with the cost of living

Supporting you to make the most of your money and find help if you need it. Find out more about how we're Supporting Sandwell. →

Housing contact information

If you are a council tenant, the easiest way to contact us about your home or housing situation is by creating a MySandwell account and using our online services. This means you don't need to go the trouble of phoning, emailing, writing or visiting us.

Once you have created your account, go to the contact housing tab in the MyServices menu, or use the buttons and links below.

Contact us online about housing

Report a repair

Pay your rent

Bid for a property

Contact your local housing team

Mutual exchange application

Permission to alter a property

Terminate your tenancy

Change personal details

Notify us of a tenant's death

Request a joint tenancy

Apply for a garage

Something else about your home or tenancy

You can also use our online service to let us know if your home is too big for you, too small for you (overcrowded) or if you feel unsafe in your home.

Can't find what you need here? See other ways to get in touch.

If you are homeless

If you have been made homeless please go to our homeless or at risk of losing your home page which contains emergency contact details.

You may also be interested in: