My Sandwell Login/Register

Other ways to pay rent | Sandwell Council

MySandwell, our phone lines and payments will be unavailable on Saturday 11 February and Sunday 12 February.

Normal service will resume at 8am on Monday 13 February. Essential maintenance means we will be unable to process MySandwell requests or payments online or by phone during this time.

Other ways to pay rent

As well as by paying by direct debit and paying online we offer a variety of alternative ways to pay your council rent.

Pay by phone

You can pay your housing rent by credit or debit card over the telephone by calling 0300 456 0514.

You can also use telephone banking. You must quote Sandwell Council's account number 69624097 and the sort code is 60-15-39. You will also need your rent account number.

Pay in person

You can pay by cash, cheque (made payable to 'Sandwell Council') or postal order at any Post Office.

You can also pay by cash at shops displaying the PayPoint symbol. You can search for which shops which use PayPoint here.