Throughout October and early November 2022, we are asking a random sample of tenants to take part in our tenant satisfaction survey. Find out more here.
If your household has entered a new council tenancy after 1989, Sandwell Council would have shared your personal information with the Government for research and statistical purposes. It will not affect your benefits, services or treatments that you get.
The information shared is anonymous and handled with care in accordance with the law. The Government are collecting your information to help them understand better the social housing market and inform social housing policy.
More related links
- Additional licensing for HMOs in West Bromwich Central
- Advertise your property for free (for private landlords)
- Ending your tenancy with us
- Friar Park Urban Village
- Garages available to rent
- HMO advice and licencing
- Homelessness - rough sleepers
- Homeless or at risk of losing your home
- Immigration property inspection
- Permanent Gypsy and Traveller Site
- Property Newsletter
- Sandwell Property Services
- Universal credit
- Welfare reform
- What happened to Sandwell Homes?