Getting up, and being active is a great way to feel great!
There's tailored support for all ages, families and individuals to get Sandwell more active, eating better and maintaining a healthy weight for good. This support includes:
- Free sessions based around a personalised plan
- Ongoing support from a professional
- Group sessions
- Exercise classes including Zumba, aerobics, and moderate classes for those less able
- Discounted gym membership
- Cooking and eating support workshops
- Cycling sessions
- Walking groups
There are many sessions that you can get out and get started with. For others that involve a personalised plan you will need to set up an appointment to discuss the options in detail and see if you are eligible. Call today on 0800 011 4656 or 0121 569 5100 to be referred to our services. More information can be found on the Healthy Sandwell website.