My Sandwell Login/Register

Information for people who work with children and young people | Sandwell Council

£150 Council Tax Energy Rebate - what you need to do next

The Council Tax Energy Rebate is a £150 payment to help with the cost of energy bills. The funding is provided by the Government and paid out by the Council. Find out what you need to do next. →

Information for people who work with children and young people

This section has links to information that will mainly be of interest to people who work with children and young people.

Early Help Assessment (EHA) - formerly known as Common Assessment Framework (CAF) - including Sandwell Safetynet + and Team Around the Child (TAC)

Targeted Youth Support - our new service which is designed to respond better to the needs of children, young people and their families, particularly those who need extra support in their lives.

Working together to improve children's lives - about the role and priorities of the Children's Strategic Partnership Board and how it plans to make a difference to the lives of children in Sandwell.

Children's Services Child in Need and Children Protection Inter-Agency Referral Form [MARF (Multi-Agency Referral Form)] - all agencies should use this form to make a referral to children's social care. The more information children's social care get at the first point of contact, the more likely it is that appropriate services will be delivered at the earliest opportunity to help children and families.