Food safety advice for businesses
You must make sure you know what to do if you serve a customer with a food allergy.
If someone asks if a pre-packed food contains a certain ingredient, show them the ingredients list and any warnings on the label. Never guess.
If you sell unwrapped food or food you wrap yourself, you need to take extra care to be aware of what ingredients they contain.
Pages in "Food safety advice for businesses"
- Food safety advice for businesses
- Temperature control
- Cleaning advice
- Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP)
- Food hygiene training
- Choosing the right premises for your business
- Preventing disease and food poisoning
- You are here Food allergies
- Food labelling
- Food traceability
- Imported food
- Food alerts and product withdrawals
- Useful websites