Food safety advice for businesses
Food labelling helps consumers get information about their food. It is important this information is accurate and not confusing so consumers can make informed choices about the food they buy.
From December 2014 you will have to provide allergen information for food sold unpackaged, such as in restaurants, sandwich bars, on deli counters and in bakeries.
You should prepare for this and ensure that you train all serving staff so that they can provide clear and accurate allergen information.
Pages in "Food safety advice for businesses"
- Food safety advice for businesses
- Temperature control
- Cleaning advice
- Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP)
- Food hygiene training
- Choosing the right premises for your business
- Preventing disease and food poisoning
- Food allergies
- You are here Food labelling
- Food traceability
- Imported food
- Food alerts and product withdrawals
- Useful websites