Voluntary and Community Sector (VCS) support
Free e-learning for voluntary and community organisations
Are you volunteering or working for an organisation in Sandwell?
Do you work with families?
Did you know you can get free elearning from Sandwell MBC?
To register, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include in your email the course(s) you wish to undertake, your contact details, details of the organisation you volunteer / work for and where you heard about the courses.
- Information Sharing
- Child Sexual Exploitation
- Child Protection Level 1
- Domestic Violence and Abuse
- Working with Parents
- Understanding Child Attachment
- Fire Safety Awareness
- And many more.
Pages in "Voluntary and Community Sector (VCS) support"
- Voluntary and Community Sector (VCS) support
- Sandwell Compact
- Definition of the Third Sector
- You are here Free e-learning for voluntary and community organisations
- Database of voluntary and community organisations in Sandwell
- Strategic Commissioning Framework
- Data about Sandwell - Sandwell Trends
- Rate relief
- Role of council officers
- Role of councillors
- Voluntary Sector Support Budget
- Leases for Voluntary and Community Organisations