My Sandwell Login/Register

Civil partnerships | Sandwell Council

Supporting Sandwell with the cost of living

Supporting you to make the most of your money and find help if you need it. Find out more about how we're Supporting Sandwell. →

Civil partnerships

A civil partnership allows same sex couples to have their relationships legally recognised.

Giving notice of your civil partnership

You must give notice of entering into a civil partnership at your local Register Office. In Sandwell this is the Sandwell Register Office in West Bromwich.

Civil partnership ceremonies

If want your civil partnership ceremony in Sandwell you can get hold it at the Sandwell Register Office which is the beautiful Grade II listed Highfields House in West Bromwich or other approved venues.

You can come and see our facilities at our open days in August and September.