My Sandwell Login/Register

Homelessness | Sandwell Council


The Housing Solutions team offers support to those who are homeless or at risk of homelessness. Select the ‘homelessness’ button below to find out what support the team offers and how to contact them. 

The Rough Sleepers team offers support to those who are rough sleeping. If you are rough sleeping, or know of someone who is, please let the team know by selecting the ‘street homeless’ button below and completing the online form. The Rough Sleepers team will then contact you to see how they can offer support.