My Sandwell Login/Register

Work Experience and Volunteering | Sandwell Council

£150 Council Tax Energy Rebate - what you need to do next

The Council Tax Energy Rebate is a £150 payment to help with the cost of energy bills. The funding is provided by the Government and paid out by the Council. Find out what you need to do next. →

Work Experience and Volunteering

Useful information on work experience and volunteering

At Sandwell  we want to help people find work and opportunities to participate in work experience and volunteering.