My Sandwell Login/Register

SEND Annual Report | Sandwell Council

You'll need photo ID to vote at a polling station at the local elections in May

You may already have a form of photo ID that is acceptable. Find out more about Voter ID and how to get free photo ID if you need it →

SEND Annual Report

2019 SEND Annual Report PDF

Annual report on developments in SEND

Size: 105.9 KB

Download this file