My Sandwell Login/Register

Highways Streetworks Permit Scheme | Sandwell Council

£150 Council Tax Energy Rebate - what you need to do next

The Council Tax Energy Rebate is a £150 payment to help with the cost of energy bills. The funding is provided by the Government and paid out by the Council. Find out what you need to do next. →

Highways Streetworks Permit Scheme

Permit schemes replace parts of the ‘noticing’ system under the New Roads and Street Works Act 1991 (“NRSWA”) for works taking place on the highway