My Sandwell Login/Register

Holidays in Term Time | Sandwell Council

£150 Council Tax Energy Rebate - what you need to do next

The Council Tax Energy Rebate is a £150 payment to help with the cost of energy bills. The funding is provided by the Government and paid out by the Council. Find out what you need to do next. →

Holidays in Term Time

Guidance for Parents/Carers for taking holidays in term time.