My Sandwell Login/Register

Whistleblowing | Sandwell Council

£150 Council Tax Energy Rebate - what you need to do next

The Council Tax Energy Rebate is a £150 payment to help with the cost of energy bills. The funding is provided by the Government and paid out by the Council. Find out what you need to do next. →


The council has a whistleblowing policy and reporting form (also known as a Confidential Reporting Code) to allow people to raise serious concerns on a confidential basis.