Updates from the council on coronavirus

Check the latest advice on COVID-19 →

Search results

You searched for housing

Results 41 – 50 of about 10700.

  • Your Housing Benefit award notice explained

    The reference number for your benefit claim. Please quote this number whenever you contact us about your Housing Benefit. The Council Tax account number for  ...

  • Extra care housing schemes in Sandwell

    Extra care housing schemes in Sandwell. Contact the schemes directly to arrange to look around. Oldbury. Queensridge Court, Queensway, Oldbury B68 0HW.

  • Information for landlords - Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction

    Housing Benefit for people renting their homes from private landlords is also called Local Housing Allowance (LHA). Rules are set by the government but it is  ...

  • Affordable Housing Programme

    The Affordable Housing Development Programme will;. Provide new energy efficient homes for local people; Improve the image of number of areas across ...

  • Priority housing bands

    Households placed in band one need housing most urgently. Households in band two have a higher need than those in band three, and so on. What is a priority?

  • Extra care housing

    Extra care housing. Records in Extra care housing. Beacon Centre for the Blind · CT Furniture · Housing 21 - Goldfield Court · Manifoldia Grange · Midland ...

  • Sandwell housing delivery test – action plan

    Local planning authorities (LPAs) are challenged to be more proactive in increasing the speed and quantity of housing supply to meet the identified housing needs ...

  • Change in circumstances

    You must tell us immediately if any of your circumstances change whilst you are receiving Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction. If you don't tell us of any ...

  • What happens if I don't Licence my HMO? | Housing in Multiple ...

    Being denied possession of a property under Section 21 the Housing Act 1998 due to non-compliance. We would encourage landlords who need their houses ...

  • Other ways to contact the benefits team

    All documents in support of a Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction claim should be sent to Sandwell MBC (Benefits), PO Box 10597, Nottingham, NG6 6DQ ...