Updates from the council on coronavirus

Check the latest advice on COVID-19 →

Search results

You searched for housing

Results 21 – 30 of about 11200.

  • Extra care housing

    Extra care housing schemes have self-contained apartments, each with one or two bedrooms, kitchen, lounge and bathroom or shower room. Most schemes ...


    housing problem and request our help. For anyone requiring assistance we ask you to prepare for the interview as much as you can, this includes: 1. You need ...

  • FAQs about bidding for properties

    Anyone who is on our housing register can bid for available properties if they meet the right criteria for the property. What properties can I bid for? Each property ...

  • Property Newsletter

    May 13, 2020 ... Owner occupiers with no housing priority will not be considered for an offer of accommodation regardless of their shortlist position.

  • Tipton Extra care Village (part of Accord housing association ...

    People aged over 55 with housing related support needs. These people may or may not require care services. Referral route, For people who want to move into ...

  • Contact us about housing

    If you are calling about a repair, please ring 0121 569 6000. For any other housing enquiry including rents, getting on the housing register and bidding for ...

  • Complaints and compliments about housing

    You may wish to make a complaint, compliment or suggestion about the housing services we provide. You can do this by emailing or calling us.

  • Housing contact information

    Housing contact information. The easiest way to find information and to get in touch is from this website. So you don't need to go the trouble of phoning, emailing, ...

  • Sandwell Strategic Housing Land Availability Assessment (SHLAA ...

    for housing, including sites secured for non-residential uses. 2.3 This SHLAA report has a monitoring base date of April 2019 in terms of planning permissions  ...

  • View your claim online

    If you are currently receiving Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Reduction you can view the details of your claim online. This includes your weekly entitlement ...